Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cat's perspective

I roam the night, ancient blood flows through my veins, and my heart quickens with the thrill of the hunt. I am a guardian of all that is sleek and noble, and aloof in this world of blunder, and brashness.
As Autumn moon disappears behind the rolling mist, my preternatural sight spies my prey frozen and sightless. A short time later, hunger sated, I move on. The night is mine, it calls to me like a lover that I cannot deny.
I am the hunter, a traveler of the distant past. My forefathers roamed the ancient passages of the pyramids when those dust ridden paths were new and freshly formed. We are a noble lineage, from Pharaohs to Kings our line was passed, guarding Sphinx and castle alike.
I am the master of my element, as mortal gaze passes my presence unawares, I sit aloof and calm. In a moments flight if it be my desire, I know I may leap from my heavenly perch, surefooted and soundless to go upon my way...


Click Here http://www.helium.com/user/show/200824 and look for: Short stories; A Cats perspective...


Like to Write? Start earning cash today doing it! Leave a post with your E-mail. and I will send you an invitation to write for Helium.com

NOTE: ( ALL E-MAIL ADDRESSES WILL BE DELEATED BEFORE COMMENTS ARE POSTED ON THIS SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.)

No comments: