Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Novel excerpts: Bank Robbery; Confessions of a reformed bank robber.

I was at the end of my rope. If I didn't do something today we were going to be out on the street. That was all there was to it. You could dress it up any way you wanted to, but that's what it came down to. I took one more shot at the job center/welfare office. The bank was right down the street, and I had everything I needed for the job. The lady behind the desk looked at me like I was a bug on her club sandwich. She made me feel like just what I was; one more out of work slob keeping her from what she really wanted to do. One more coat of nail polish. I knew what I was going to have to do already. No matter what happened here today I wasn't going to get what I needed, cash. I was only putting off what I had already decided to do. The savings were gone, and I had made way too much money in the last year, they weren't going to help me with assistance.

Just as I thought, and moments later, on to the job placement assistance desk I went. Half an hour later I broke free of the gravitational pull of the job center. I could feel it pulling at my back like a desperate man grasping at his last chance for life...


click here: (and look for novel excerpts; Reality) http://www.helium.com/user/show/200824



Like To Write , want to Earn Cash Doing What You Love? Leave Me an E-Mail address in the comment section and I would be happy to send you an invitation to write @ Helium. com.

Note:All E-Mail addresses will be deleted prior to posting comments, unless otherwise noted.

No comments: